About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Friday, October 18, 2013

Ebay post

Hi everyone! Sorry, I have not fallen off the face of the earth, just the blogosphere! lol Anyway, just putting it out there that I have posted some dollhouse items on eBay in a lot. We just moved to a new apartment and I did some purging in the process.

Hopefully there's something here you like!
Dollhouse miniature lot

Hope all is well, readers. I hope to pose some new and interesting things soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your new place, it's always fun to decorate some place new.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails