About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Monday, June 3, 2013

Hutches and pottery

I have a lot of extraneous minis. I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing, but recently, I was going through the extra pieces I had (which I keep displayed on a shelf in our living room) and decided to reorganize and maybe even pare down some of it.

I don't know if you remember that shadow box display of pottery I put together a while back. (It's here.) Well, the hutch in that shadowbox has two matching pieces. Interestingly, I got all three of them from different places, but they look like they were made by the same person/company. I decided to put all three of them in the shadowbox, with the pottery, and I even added a small enamel pot with forsythia, too.

Someday, I will hang this somewhere. For now, it sits on the table in our foyer.


6 comments:

  1. What a great idea. You could have them set up and still get pleasure from them whilst working on your house. Thanks for sharing the idea. IndyPoppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pottery scene in the shadowbox! And those are three lovely pieces. So much potential!
    Let us know when you have found them a home :)
    Hugs,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shadow box. Amazing furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Linda,
    Those are very handsome pieces. They look good together in the roombox. Great way to display them.
    big hug,
    Giac
    p.s. Hope wedding plans are coming along well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your shadowbox. The furniture is beautiful and the pottery are perfect on them.
    Greetings, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Son muebles muy bonitos y la caja te está quedando preciosa. Un abrazo, Arantza.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails