About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Featured Friday

I have been busy with prepping for the new semester, but also fitting some last bit of summer crafting in...and therefore have added several items to my Etsy shop this week. I am excited to say that 1 item has already sold! If you want updates of when items are added to my shop so you don't miss out, please check out and like Linda's Minis facebook page!

Anyway, here are just some of the items I've added this week:


Crystal balls with a Celtic knot base (I have added several different styles of crystal ball to my shop - please feel free to look around!)
Scratch-built occasional table with tile top

Rehabbed vintage dollhouse furniture (There is a matching dining room set listed as well)

Pumpkins
Again, this is only a handful of items that I have recently added. Please check out my shop for more goodies! I hope you see something you like!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Linda,
    Great job. all the pieces are just beautiful and look very to scale.
    Well done,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails