About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

More pics from the build...

The tower and gable roofs are on...


I also played around with the furniture, too. I am probably not going to use the round table below for the computer - it's a little awkward. I have some other desks and tables in my stash. :)


Next, I am going to shingle the roof before I add the rest of the paperclay "stone" finish. 

2 comments:

  1. I don't envy you - shingling a roof, especially one with so many corners and ankles is in my opinion not the most interesting job. But what has to be done has to be done - afterwards you can concentrate on the nicer things... ;O)

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful house. I have never done shingling lol by all account a boring job. Though one day I guess I will have to try it : D have fun ;)
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails