About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Monday, May 28, 2012

Reorganizing and Mention Monday


It's a quiet day here. Slept in, made a delicious dinner (marinated chicken in chilli-mint zulu sauce, fried plaintains, and long grain wild rice), installed the AC (it's very humid), and reorganized the craft area.

This shelf area really needed an overhaul. I am very happy with this clearly labeled boxes; makes it a lot easier to find things.

My new toy. :-D I love the heck out of it.

The whole craft area. It's a corner of my living room (my fiance and I live in a small apartment at the moment), but there is plenty of room to make items. Having a small area also forces me to use what I have rather than hoard a bunch of stuff.

Also today, I added one more item to my etsy shop, this cute wall cupboard for a dollhouse kitchen, bathroom, or bedroom. :) Check it out.


Last, it is Monday, which means it's Mention Monday. Here I feature a blogger/website which I enjoy reading that you may also find interesting. Today, I'd like to point you to Dollarstore Crafts. This site includes LOTS of tutorials and if you feel creative and don't want to spend a lot of money, this is a GREAT (free!) resource. I am also a little biased since she mentions a lot of dollhouse crafts!!! (Examples include: micro planters made from wine corks, a calendar, and more!). I hope you find some projects to make!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your blog Linda, thanks! Don't forget to promote it in my Mini Link Party xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Io non riesco mai ad essere ordinata...ho le cose che servono per le minis sparse ovunque, mio marito è arrabbiatissimo!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails