About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

New Etsy item and other things...

I *was* going to post yesterday about these cute cupcakes I made. They are now on etsy!

I did a couple other things today, too:

1) I added a couple things to my kitchen to liven it up a bit. It's crowded, but it looks busy and well-used. (Kinda like my real-life kitchen, now that I think about it!).
This shelf unit was the one I picked up for a bargain at Chautauqua Miniatures! It fits *perfectly* in the kitchen above the stove. I've since put brass measuring cups on top of it.

These pillows are from dale's dreams. They make cute summer chair cushions for a kitchen!

This is a little apron hung over a stepladder (see pic below). The apron was found in the scrapbooking section of the craft store and is the perfect scale! It even came with little wooden utensils which I put in the drawers of the little hutch in the kitchen.   
You can kinda see the step stool here. Also note the pans hanging on the wall by the working clock. :)             














2) I finally filled the window box on the front of the house with some plants. It was bugging me that it was empty. As you can see by the pic below, I also added a hanging planter by the door. I've had this in my stash for a very long time, so it's nice to get a chance to display it.



3) Last, I played with my new toy today. It's not mini-related, but it is pretty cool. I finally got an iPad. I've been wanting one for a while, but when I got a chance to play with one recently, I thought about how useful it could be for work and play. If you have a cool app you've discovered, please let me know. I installed Flipboard today and it's great to use to read all of your blogs!

5 comments:

  1. Kitchen is looking great Linda...cupcakes are too cute..can I eat one? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great additions to an already fantastic kitchen.
    Don't throw away the box your ipad came in with.
    I made a box scene out of mine. I still have the second part of the box to make another.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitchen looks wonderful. The apron is cute. The window box is great. Lovely flowers.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out Blogger + - you can blog on the road easily, you can also easily load your pictures from your Ipad using the app, then edit on the computer if you don't like to type on the Ipad. There are also dollhouse magazines. I use photo transfer to ltransfer pics between Ipad and computer and back.


    I love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kitchen is wonderful.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails