About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Canterbury Day 3

Here are the pics promised from my previous post. This is what the house looked like before I worked on it today:




Today I added the rest of the roof and put together the tower. I am going to glue it on later tonight and  hopefully add those pictures either later tonight or tomorrow. :) It's coming along real nice.

This kit comes with pieces to make furniture, too. I am not going to use that furniture for this build, but I've punched out all of the pieces and put them in individual little ziploc bags in case I could use them for a later project.

Compared to the Glencroft, this kit is coming together pretty quickly. It is my second Greenleaf build, but it is smaller, with fewer pieces. I have had some issues with some pieces not fitting together perfectly, but I think my plans for finishing will fix those. :)

Stay tuned. :)

(PS: We have 45 followers on Linda's Minis on facebook. We just need 5 more "likes" before I announce the giveaway!)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails