About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Blog features

I've been thinking about daily themes for this blog. Since I already have Wordless Wednesday, I wanted to see what I could do for the rest of the week, so this is what I came up with:
Mention Monday (cross-promos; cool stuff from blogland)
Tutorial Tuesday (what I've figure out at the craft desk)
Thrifty Thursday (upcycling I've done, some great examples of other crafter's recycling projects)
Feature Friday (kinda like "Flipped Friday" on smallstuff, but where I get to feature a product in my etsy shop - give some background, etc.)

The weekends I want to leave open for crafting and traveling, and so blogging may be a little miscellaneous, if at all. :)

What do you think? I'll try to come up with something thrifty for today for a later post. I have a few ideas in mind. :)

3 comments:

  1. I think all of those sound like great ideas!

    I will be happy to read any and all of them!! ... except I don't know what flipped friday is 0_0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather! Yay! I got excited when I thought of these. We'll see how good I am with coming up with stuff, but it will be fun!!

    SmallStuff Digest is an AWESOME miniature email digest I get daily that gives tips and hints (more info here: http://smallstuff-digest.com/). On Fridays, subscribers can freely advertise their shops and items, which you can't do the rest of the week. I think it's called "Flipped Fridays" because the rules are flipped. I am not 100% sure though, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Linda! I like to see bloggers come up with community type stuff.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails