About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Some progress in shingling...

Snow day today so I worked from home, then spent some time researching for inspiration and doing some crafty stuff. I have taken the momentum I've been feeling lately and pulled the Glencroft out of the bedroom and continued with the shingling. I didn't get too terribly far, but I made progress. I want to get this part DONE so I can decorate the house and display it. (And to move on to other things, too!)

I also set up another scene in the roombox which was a lot of fun. Here are some pics. :)
 


8 comments:

  1. Its pretty cool...
    I think Some flowers will add more beauty..

    Regards from India,
    jaice

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful work! I really liked the shelf and small decorative objects and books. The chair is the best!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. I love the little bead vase. I used to have that chair (and the matching sofa and twin chair) and sold them in a moment of madness. Regret is a terrible thing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little room, it's so cute!
    I really like the shelving unit and the chair!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Una escena preciosa, me encanta ese sillon y esa estanteria con tantos fantasticos detalles.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  6. Witam! Wszystko wygląda pięknie a fotel jest genialny. Uściski!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful. I love your little sofa chair and the rest of the setup.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails