About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Shop update!

I wanted to share my updated shop. As I mentioned in my last post, I bought hat stands and I got the witch hats set up on them.


I put the drum in the little room which already had a guitar in it. I am eventually going to turn this into an herb drying room (makes sense with the stove there, now that I think of it), but for now it remains the sitting room.

The other side of the shop. Mexican tapestries are now on special on the bottom shelves. :)

I added a flower to the orange plaid hat - I think it made a difference. :)

Remember those acorn bowls I posted about a while back? I found they make great soap display bowls!

All ready for our fall customers!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Your photos are wonderful... making me want a new camera more and more. ;P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails