About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Some little things for my shop. :)

This is one more update, on my shop. :)


I wrapped some more clay soaps to display in the shop. I put the work table and soap from yesterday's creativity splurge in the kitchen of the Glencroft. :) I may go for simple and rustic for the kitchen, as the owner of both the Glencroft and the shop is a hippie at heart. :)
Lucky Buddha watches over the counter (which still needs a cash register!) under which there are lots of beautiful pieces of pottery for the customer to choose from. :)

The Green Man hangs over the counter. I might paint him. I'm not sure yet. I do like him as unfinished, but something tells me the Green Man should be at least somewhat green. :-D

Canisters from a manorhouseminis.com grab bag. You know...I've noticed that, at first, some of the grab bag stuff didn't seem useful. But the more I look at it, I keep finding some neat uses for some of it. And the rest can be swapped, I'm sure.

This wooden piece used to hold tools, but I like it better as a candle display. I definitely need to fill it up!

Now these pieces of fabric were going to be tapestries. I consider their current location as temporary, and I haven't decided what to turn them into...I may just remove them, and use that shelf for something else.
And here's the rug that matches the one in the Glencroft (yes I do see some strings to trim). :)

Anyway, that is all for now. I am always on the lookout for unique stuff for the shop. I am always slobbering over Kat the Hat Lady's witch hats and brooms. There's a good chance I'll break down sometime and buy one or two fashionable hats. ;)

I am also looking for a decent cash register. Some of the ones I've seen look too antique-y, and I want something maybe a bit more modern, but not huge.

Anyway, I think that's it for now! And Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails