About this blog:


Welcome to my blog about my dollhouse and miniatures hobby. Here, you will find information on items I have made, bought, and sold, as well as some resources on where to find some really cool stuff! Feel free to browse around and follow my blog!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Glencroft Day 2

Well, I got a LOT done today, including most of the front wall, the fireplaces, and the stairs. I am letting the glue dry, for the next step requires me to flip the house on the right wall and I don't want pieces flying off wall I am putting on the chimney and outer left wall. I am happy with my progress, but I know I won't have it done 'til after I return from DC next week. Oh well. It will give me something to look forward to on these cold long winter evenings.

Anyway, pictures:








1 comment:

  1. This takes me back to when I was constructing my dollhouse but it was nowhere near as complicated as yours. Yours is going to be beautiful and I will be watching your progress. I never thought to take pictures of mine as I was building it and I wish I had.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails